- 2 tbsps Tamari
- 2 tbsps Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsps Water
- 1 tbsps Ginger (grated)
- 2 Cod Fillets
- Sea Salt & Black Pepper (to taste)
- 3 stalks Green Onion
- Makes: 2 servings
- Time: 15 minutes
- In a large skillet, add tamarind, apple cider vinegar, water and grated ginger and stir until combined. Season cod fillets with salt and pepper each side, and place in skillet.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer. Cover for 8 minutes or until fish is mostly opaque.
- Meanwhile, thinly slice green onions diagonally or into 3-inch lengths. Spread over fish and cook for additional 2 minutes or until fish is completely cooked through.
- Divide fish and broth into bowls. Enjoy!
Serve it with: brown rice, quinoa, couscous or cauliflower rice.
Storage: Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 3 days.